- Feature Links
- Notify Me Instructions
Notify Me Instructions
What is Notify Me?
The Notify Me feature allows you the opportunity to get up-to-date notices on Park Events, Election Results, and Emergency Alerts. You can sign up and have notifications of these and other items by email, cell phone text message (SMS), or both.
Why do I care?
If you want to be kept up-to-date, without checking the website constantly, then Notify Me is for you.
What is the catch?
NONE! It is free. Natrona County will never sell or use your email address or phone number for any other purpose and you can leave any time you want!
How do I Sign Up?
Signing up for Natrona County's Notify Me service is easy! After reading these instructions you can click on the Notify Me button to the left and follow these easy steps:
- Enter your email address and click the Sign In button
- If you would like mobile alerts then enter your full 10 digit mobile phone number.
- When you find a notify me area that peaks your interests you can subscribe by clicking the buttons next to the item:
- - Email Notification
- - Text / SMS Notification
- You will be prompted about confirming your subscription. Just follow the instructions.
Do I have to give you my phone number?
No. If you do not want to use the mobile alerts feature then you do not provide your mobile number.
Is the text message free?
Yes, with most mobile plans. Natrona County does not charge, nor do we send 'premium' text messages. As long as your mobile carrier does not charge you for incoming messages there is no fee.
What is OptIt or CivicPlus?
CivicPlus and OptIt are vendors that Natrona County utilizes for our website and text messaging (SMS) services. When you get an SMS message from us you may see references to CivicPlus or OptIt. This is perfectly normal and is of no concern.